Monday, May 16, 2016

BOBBY NASH GETS SMACKED-- AND LIKES IT!

Hancock and Nash with Bobby's Pulp Ark Award winner plaques.

I've been Smacked!

--and I think I liked it!

It's an honor to be the first interview for my friend, Tommy Hancock's new Venture Galleries' column, THE SMACKThis was a fun interview, the first of many to come in this column in the weeks ahead. Thanks, Tommy. This was fun. This was also the first time I've ever been compared to Fred Astaire, which is pretty darn cool. Plus, I explain why Domino Lady is not a slut in a mask. 

You'll have to read the interview to hear more.

Welcome to The Smack, a weekly column devoted to introducing you to writers of Pulp today, both the individuals and the works they pen. You can read the full interview with Author Bobby Nash here.

Thanks, Tommy.

Bobby

No comments: