Tuesday, May 17, 2016

BOBBY ADDS THE SAVANNAH QUILL BOOK CONVENTION TO HIS 2016 CON SCHEDULE!


I've added a new convention appearance to my 2016 schedule.

Please join me on Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. in beautiful Savannah, Georgia for the 1st annual The Savannah Quill Book Convention.


Please check the site often as more guests are added. My photo and bio should be there soon. Authors/publishers, there is still table space available as well. Contact them if you're interested in vending.

The Savannah Quill book convention will be held on October 8, 2016 in Savannah, GA. (10 am - 6 pm). Learn more about the event here, here, and here.

As always, you can learn about my upcoming appearance schedule at the Conventions/Appearances tab above.

I hope to see you there.

Bobby

No comments: