Friday, May 27, 2016

MEET AUTHOR BOBBY NASH THIS WEEKEND AT TIMEGATE!

Photo from previous TimeGate appearance courtesy of Geek Behind The Lens Photography.
Join me this weekend for Timegate 2016!

TimeGate is an annual Doctor Who and British media and culture convention in Atlanta, GA. Attendees come from all over the Southeast, all over the nation and even from as far away as England to take part in the festivities. Launched in 2005, the convention hits its 10 year anniversary in 2015 with special guest Katy Manning and Michelle Gomez. Past Doctor Who guests have included actors Colin Baker, Sophie Aldred, Mary Tamm, John Levene, Colin Spaull and Caitlin Blackwood, script editors Terrance Dicks and Andrew Cartmel, composer Dominic Glynn, film editor Louis Robinson, and more.


For 2016, join us as we celebrate 20 years of the 8th Doctor with special guest, Paul McGann. You can see the full guest list here.

I will have a table set up with my books, including the new Sherlock Holmes/Domino Lady trade collection, a good fit for this convention, I think. I'll also be going panels throughout the weekend. 

Click Read More... to see my panel schedule for TimeGate 2016.






Here's my panel schedule for TimeGate 2016.

Saturday 3:00 p.m.
I was an Atlanta Movie Extra and Other Tales of Local Filmmaking
Panelists: Angela Berry, Robert Loyd, Bobby Nash, Anthony Taylor, Adam Throne

Saturday 4:00 p.m.
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Too Much or Too Little of a Good Thing?
Panelists: Jennifer Hartshorn, Jonathan French, Bobby Nash, Henry Hanks, Angela Berry

Saturday 10:00 p.m.
Gallifrey Game Night
Panelists: Lt. Moxie Magnus, Courtland Lewis, Bobby Nash, Alan Siler

Sunday 1:00 p.m.
It's Not the Years, It's the Mileage: 35 Years of Indy
Panelists: Darin Bush, Scott Viguie, Bobby Nash, Debbie Viguie

You can find the full Google Doc schedule here on on Timegate's website.

If you're there Saturday night, please come out to Gallifrey Game Night. I have no idea what I'm in for so I can use all the cheering, friendly faces I can get. I'm just a wee bit nervous.

As always, I'll be posting photos from the event as i am able across social media using the hashtag #Timegate2016! Follow me at any of the following to keep up to date!

See you there.

Bobby

No comments: