Wednesday, May 4, 2016

TIMEGATE 2016 PANEL SCHEDULE RELEASED!

The panel schedule is live!
Ready to start planning your TimeGate weekend?

The only way to travel.
Well, now you can!

The TimeGate 2016 Programming Schedule is here! This is a full list of everything we have planned for you for this year's convention. Keep in mind that there may still be an edit or two over the coming week, as we finalize panelists and make final tweaks (there are a couple of panelist conflicts we have to resolve). Once the schedule is completely finished, the app will be loaded with all the event information and released. You'll be hearing more about some exciting changes with the app very soon. For now, though, you can consider the schedule to be about 95% complete. (Like battle, no con schedule survives contact with the enemy. Ha!)

You can find the full Google Doc schedule here on on Timegate's website.


Here's my panel schedule for TimeGate 2016.

Saturday 3:00 p.m.
I was an Atlanta Movie Extra and Other Tales of Local Filmmaking
Panelists: Angela Berry, Robert Loyd, Bobby Nash, Anthony Taylor, Adam Throne

Saturday 4:00 p.m.
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Too Much or Too Little of a Good Thing?
Panelists: Jennifer Hartshorn, Jonathan French, Bobby Nash, Henry Hanks, Angela Berry

Saturday 10:00 p.m.
Gallifrey Game Night
Panelists: Lt. Moxie Magnus, Courtland Lewis, Bobby Nash, Alan Siler

Sunday 1:00 p.m.
It's Not the Years, It's the Mileage: 35 Years of Indy
Panelists: Darin Bush, Scott Viguie, Bobby Nash, Debbie Viguie
My 2015 TimeGate table

I will also have a table at the convention where I will have books for sale or if you just want to stop by and say hello or chat. 

If you're there Saturday night, please come out to Gallifrey Game Night. I have no idea what I'm in for so I can use all the cheering, friendly faces I can get. I'm a little nervous.

See you there.

Bobby

No comments: