Wednesday, January 2, 2013

KICKIN' OFF THE NEW YEAR IN STYLE!

We talked about these guys a lot on the Best of 2012 episode of ESO.

We put 2012 in The Geek Seat.
Okay, not really. Actually, I spent the day wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, which is the official writer's uniform, I believe. :)

Tonight, I had a fun time recording this week’s Earth Station One podcast as we put the year 2012 in the Geek Seat and bid it a fond (and not so fond in some case) adieu. It's always cool to hang with the ESO crew.

I also added 1,000 words or so to the Evil Intent novel today, which gets that project back in motion after a short break to finish up some other deadlines. I was hoping to do more, but I threw my back out earlier today and that kind of derailed my plans for a bit. Hopefully, I can make up for lost time tomorrow and add a few more thousand words.
Evil's Coming. Don't look back.

Happy New Year.

Bobby


No comments: