Monday, January 7, 2013

AND SO IT ENDS...

My desk looks so large without the desktop taking up all that space.

Only the hard drive remains.
My trusty desktop computer gave up it's lingering battle with working correctly yesterday. My desk looks really weird without the desktop. It suddenly seems like a very large desk. For the time being I'm working off the laptop, although all of my graphics programs were lost. Until I can get those replaced, Frontier, the collection of sci fi stories I was putting together, and the 2nd issue of the Lance Star: Sky Ranger comic book have been delayed. Hopefully, it will only be a short delay.

I'm back at work on Evil Intent novel, which is coming along nicely, if not a little slower than I had hoped.

I hope your week has gotten off to a good start.

We'll talk soon.

Bobby



No comments: