Thursday, January 10, 2013

A SLOW MOVING EVIL…


I see these memes on-line often. This one made me laugh.
Coming along slowly.
I only added 1,000 or so words to Evil Intent today. Realized I’d made a mistake by having something happen I wasn’t planning. Basically, without giving away spoilers, I had a character end up in a place he was not supposed to be by simply forgetting a plot point I’d set up. I’m just glad I caught it early. I fixed that and got the characters where they needed to be then had a few disruptions that derailed my productivity. I’m hoping to do more tomorrow, but I have to help my parents take care of some stuff tomorrow so I’m not sure.

Evil Intent is moving a little slower than I'd hoped. I'm already 9 days into 2013. Time to kick it into high gear.

I did update several sites where I post information and I’ve started getting ready for my visit to the Atlanta South Comic Con this Sunday. Should be a fun time.

"My guns are always loaded."
Also, the latest episode of the Earth Station One podcast is live. You can give it a listen here.

I’m very excited by the return of Justified to TV last night. What an incredible show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I hope you checked it out as well.

Have a great night and I hope the rest of your week is productive.

Bobby

See you there Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

No comments: