Thursday, January 3, 2013

TO BOLDLY GO...

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine season 7 cast photo
January 3, 2013 is the 20th Anniversary of my favorite Star Trek series. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine debuted on January 3, 1993 and I was hooked from the very first episode. I think the show still holds up quite well even now. Sadly, DS9 is not in syndication, which astounds me. With all the cable networks out there looking for quality content, it's a shame that this show is not available. Thankfully, I have the DVDs so I'm covered.

It might be time for a re-watch.

Talking about Star Trek Deep Space Nine’s 20th anniversary made me think of the image above so I thought I’d share. I always get a chuckle when I read this. As much as I love the characters of Kirk and Picard, and the actors that play them, Sisko is at the top of the list. I thought his character was a solid mix of what made the captains that came before him great.

I think I'll go watch some DS9 before bed.

Bobby

PS: Happy Birthday to my brother, Wes.

No comments: