Saturday, January 5, 2013

A FEW 2012 FAVORITES

I answered a 4 question Q&A on another list and thought I would share my answers here as well. We did a similar list on episode 144 of the Earth Station One podcast this week as well. You can check it out here to hear what my co-hosts and I thought of 2012 when we put it in The Geek Seat.

And now, on with the questions...

Favorite movie:
The Avengers. This is the movie I'd been waiting on since I was a kid.

Favorite book I read this year:
The Drop by Michael Connelly

Most Memorable Event:
One of the highlights of 2012 for me was getting my first published novel, Evil Ways back into print and into ebook format for the first time. It also reignited my desire to write the protagonist, Harold Palmer's next thriller, which will be out sometime this year.

Most Underrated movie:
John Carter. This one deserved a lot better than it got in terms of marketing and support.

What were your favorites of 2012?

Bobby

2 comments:

Mark said...

My favorite movie and most underrated movie are one and the same. John Carter was the best movie I saw last year.

I finally got around to reading Tarzan by ERB. Incredible, I don't know why i waited so long.

Most memorable event was having my first comic book story published.

BobbyNash said...

Congratulations again on getting your first story in print, Mark. I know from experience that is a high that sticks with you for awhile. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face the day my comp copies of my first published novel arrived.

Happy New Year.

Bobby