Saturday, January 19, 2013

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES!!!

Writing all day is great, but the pay has been lousy so I'm heading back to corporate life. I start my new day job on Monday morning so I'll be posting less and writing nights and weekends. I'm looking forward to this new adventure.

What does that mean in terms of my posts here and my writing?

Not much.

I still plan to post news, information, and my assorted musings here fairly regularly. My writing output will slow down, but will continue. The largest impact will be to my postings at All Pulp, Earth Station One, and my various social media sites, although those are easier to post short messages from a mobile device.

I'm excited to start the new job and to continue telling stories. Speaking of which, I'd better get back to work on my Ruby Files story before my editor sends one of his boys around to kneecap me.  :)

Have a great weekend.

Bobby

No comments: