Thursday, December 31, 2015

LOOK WHAT DROPPED IN 2015?

LOOK WHAT ARRIVED IN 2015!
I saw a few of my fellow authors doing this on social media and thought it was a pretty cool idea so, in true fashion, decided to appropriate the idea for myself as well. Here are my releases for 2015. I didn't think I had much hit the shelves this year until I started putting the list together. On it is work from 8 publishers and 1 movie production company.

In no particular order...
The Big Bad II (short story anthology)
At The Earth's Core HC (graphic novel)
Domino Lady "Money Shot" HC (novel - paperback released 2014)
Big Bang Universe #1 (comic book anthology)
All-Star Pulp Comics #3 (comic book anthology)
The Black Bat Returns (short story anthology)
Evil Ways (novel - 10th anniversary re-release with new cover)
Camp Massacre (movie)

I guess more came out than I originally thought.

There are already several cool projects scheduled for release in 2016. 
It looks to be a busy year.

Stay tuned.

Bobby

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: