Saturday, December 26, 2015

NO EXPIRATION DATE!


A timely message. 

I've been feeling down about the one step forward, two steps backward trajectory my writing career has been on the past couple years. This morning, I ran across the above image on-line and just knew I should share it in case others are going through similar blahs.

I think we all get a little down about our creativity at times. 2015 has definitely been a roller coaster year for me. It didn't end up where I thought it would, but at least I'm still on the tracks.

We all need a little encouragement from time to time and sometimes these internet memes pass in front of me at the most opportune times. Found this at just the right moment, I think. I don't know who originally created, but thanks to whoever did and to the person who shared it where I could see it.

Okay, I should get busy. These stories aren't going to write themselves, are they?

Bobby

No comments: