Friday, December 18, 2015

THE GEEK OUT BEFORE STAR WARS!


I have seen the new Star Wars The Force Awakens movie and I will not be spoiling anything here, but I did enjoy the movie very much and will definitely need to see it again.

I did have a special personal moment just before watching Star Wars The Force Awakens last night that I wanted to share.

The new Jungle Book movie
One of the trailers played before the film was for the new Jungle Book film. When I saw Star Wars (in those days before it was called A New Hope) as a kid, my parents took me to see it at the 85 drive in theater as part of a double feature. The movie that played before Star Wars was The Jungle Book. It's one of those personal moments that doesn't really impact anyone else, but having that trailer play before the movie felt absolutely right to me.

I love it when things like that happen.

Bobby


No comments: