Monday, June 9, 2014

SUNDAY MUSINGS... OR... WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO THIS WEEK?


Cover Art: Jamie Chase
Another Sunday comes to a close as the clock passes midnight and Monday morning looms. I'm on a deadline that's due today so I've been spending most of my time of late working on that. Well, that and Ghost Gal promotion. You did hear that it was now available, right?

Once I finish up this project, which I can't really discuss at the moment, I'll play catch up on some items that I've fallen behind on. This week, I'll send out June's Nash News email newsletter. If you'd like to get on the mailing list, it's easy. Just drop me a line at bobby@bobbynash.com and let me know you'd like to get a copy and I'll add your email to the list. It's that easy.

My writing view when deadlines loom
Also on tap is the long overdue wrap up for Alabama Phoenix Festival. I had a great time, but there's a lot to say and photos to share. Look for that soon. Also on tap is the next installment of Sometimes I Get Asked Stuff... Oh, yeah. As always, I appreciate the questions. Please keep them coming.

Somewhere in there I'll probably do some writing too.  :)

It's going to be a great week. Please check back soon.

Bobby


No comments: