Monday, June 30, 2014

A FEW ITEMS OF NOTE...

A few items of note.

A month ago I posted the question to social media about how readers find out about new books to try from lesser-known authors and publishers. The #1 answer I received was word of mouth. I guess I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me to get people talking about my books. The #2 answer was Amazon, which I find strange as I usually go there looking for something specific, not to browse.

Thanks to all who took the time to weigh in with an answer when I posed the research question. It is appreciated.


Tonight, I recorded a fantastic interview with Ric Croxton and Art Sippo from The Book Cave. We talked about Alexandra Holzer's Ghost Gal: The Wild Hunt and went off on a few side tangents as well (shocker, I know!).

Look for the podcast to go live later this week.
I'll post links here when it's available.
I always have a great time when I visit The Book Cave.
Ric and Art are great hosts.



Earlier today I set up an author event. I'll be doing a Book Signing/Reading/Q and A Event at the Book Warehouse in Dunwoody, GA on Saturday, August 2, 2014 in Dunwoody, GA. Signing begins at 11:00 a.m. Learn more about Book Warehouse here and on Facebook.

Book Warehouse
1151 Hammond Drive NE
Dunwoody, Georgia
(770) 399-4687

It looks like a busy week of writing ahead of me so I'll cut it short tonight.

Have a great week.

Bobby



No comments: