Friday, June 13, 2014

LOOKING FOR SNOW IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES...

I think my laughter answers that question all too well, doesn't it?

It's been a while since I've posted a late night status here about my writing day. Apologies for that. 

Today was a productive one. 

I accomplished quite a bit during the day handling writing-related work, promos, research, and other odds and ends. 

I've been in full-fledged promotion mode on the recently released ALEXANDRA HOLZER'S GHOST GAL: THE WILD HUNT paperback. Look for the ebook next week.



I also had a rather productive evening at the writing desk. I got the first 1,000 or so words down on SNOW STORM and wrote up a proposal for a series of sci fi ebooks in the same format as the Snow series and sent that off to the publisher. Hopefully, he'll like it. Fingers crossed.

I also added a couple of photos on social media for the #ThrowBackThursday or #TBT event.


Since I'll be at Sci Fi Summer Con Atlanta 2014! on Saturday, the #TBT above is me on a panel at that same con in 2010.


To the right is a #ThrowbackThursday all the way to me in high school. This was either 1988 or 1989. Yes. I know how old that makes me.  :) I don't have a lot of pics from back then, at least not digitally. I won an art contest and this photo was taken the newspaper. 

For those that know me now, there are a few rarities here. I'm wearing a class ring and a shirt with a logo on it, neither of which I do these days. Plus, no glasses.

I hope to see some of you at Sci Fi Summer Con on Saturday.

Happy Reading.

Bobby

No comments: