Sunday, June 15, 2014

BLOOD AND INK: 25 NEW PULP BOOKS TO GET YOU STARTED [GUESS WHAT BOOKS MADE THE LIST!]


Over on his blog, author Derrick Ferguson, along with Lucas Garrett, Barry Reese, and Andrew Salmon, compiled a list of good intro books to the world of New Pulp. I won’t get into the whole “what is pulp/New Pulp?” discussion here because it has been discussed ad infinitum and no one is closer to agreeing than when it all began.

This is a nice list the guys put together. I'm honored to have my work listed there twice, even though I wouldn't classify Evil Ways as pulp. The Ruby Files, on the other hand, definitely qualifies.

I know there are those who disagree with me on Evil Ways and I get where they are coming from. I certainly don’t mind it being called Pulp or New Pulp. It’s just not how I think of it. Then again, my writing style is pretty consistent across my various projects so I can see where they’re coming
from. Regardless, I’m honored to have made the list.

You can read the full list of the 25 New Pulp Books To Get You Started here.

Learn more about Evil Ways here.

Learn more about The Ruby Files here.

Bobby


No comments: