Sunday, July 7, 2013

ATLANTA COMIC CONVENTION WRAP UP


I was a guest at the Atlanta Comic Convention today, July 7th. Always a fun show, ACC happens 4 times a year. Although it is primarily a shopping show  with some great deals on old comics, toys, and other merchandise, the artist/creator alley continues to grow as well. Just a few of the folks in attendance: THE WALKING DEAD'S Daniel Thomas May (Allen) and Madison Lintz (Sophia), Joe Pruett (glad to see you back, sir), Chris Hamer, Mark Wright, Jason Flowers, James Burns, my ESO cohorts Mike Faber and Mike Gordon, J.R. Mounts, Chris Collins, Lysa Shin, Jer alford, Lee Jiles, Eric Dotson, Solomon Mars, Allan Kemp, and more. My apologies to anyone I forgot to mention. Here are a few photos. Please click for a larger view.

I had a wonderful time. Thanks to everyone who came to the show, both old friends and new. There's far too many to mention, but I appreciate everyone who came by to say hello. As always, thanks to Wes and Dave for having me and for taking such good care of me at the show.

Hopefully, we'll see you at the next ACC in September.

Bobby



My table.

The Earth Station One banner.

Jason Flowers on my right.


Costumes!


Chris Hamer's to the left of me.

I got to meet Shannon Hall, artist for Lance Star: Sky Ranger vol. 3

Lee and Eric



No comments: