Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ANOTHER DAY AT THE KEYBOARD...

This happens to writers a lot. Weird, huh?
Not Actual Cover
Well, my friends, it's been another long day behind the keyboard, but it was also another day where many words were written, a fact for which I am extremely grateful. There's nothing like getting into the zone, especially when you're working on a deadline.

I added a bit more to my Fight Card novel, Barefoot Bones, sent a couple of short pieces for an as yet undisclosed project to the editor. I also did some writer-related work, updated the earth Station One and All Pulp websites, and participated in a fun podcast interview that should go live next week. All in all, I'd say today was a good, busy day.

Still available as paperback and ebook
Now, I think a little TV then try to get in bed before 4 a.m. I could use some sleep because I'm back at it tomorrow. I'm not complaining, mind you. I love that work is coming my way. With my current crop of projects and deadlines there are no days off for me until I head to Dragon*Con on August 29th (not that I really get much rest at D*C). After that, I get a day to recooperate before heading to Alabama to film Fat Chance. Maybe a vacation is in order after that.  :)

Sweet dreams.

Bobby


No comments: