Monday, July 22, 2013

IT'S A KNOCK OUT!

Saw this on-line and loved it. There is a lot of truth to this.

Not Actual Cover
Thought I would pop in with a quick writing update.

Today, I finished up my Fight Card novella Barefoot Bones and sent it off to the publisher for edits. If all goes as planned (does that ever happen?) Barefoot Bones will be winging its way to booksellers in October.

Now, I'm moving on to Snow, a novel for another publisher. While working on that I will also be juggling ten short stories for another publisher, two audio stories for another publisher, and a screenplay for a movie producer. Can't say much more about them yet as they haven't been officially announced, but there's some cool stuff in the works. I'm exhausted, but having a blast.

Whew. No rest for the weary yet.
To Do: July - September

Below you can see the To Do List hanging near my desk. It is intentionally blurry because some of the titles written there have not been announced by the publisher/producer as yet. I added another item to it after I took the photo because I realized I had forgotten it. Whoops.

I also have another Sometimes I Get Asked Stuff entry coming this week. Just have to get it all put together.

Well, I guess I should get back to work.

We'll chat soon.

Bobby

No comments: