Sunday, October 21, 2018

THE WRAP UP--THE SAVANNAH QUILL SWEETS, TREATS, AND READS FALL FESTIVAL!


I was a guest at The Savannah Quill Sweets, Treats and Reads Fall Festival on October 20, 2018 in Savannah, GA. The convention ran from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the Cottonwood Suites in Pooler, Georgia, just one exit up from Savannah.

Adam Messer put on a great event in a nice convention space. Sadly, there wasn't much turnout from people coming to the event, which is a shame because there was a lot of good stuff there to see and do from authors and vendors alike. There were panels as well. I was on a panel at 1 p.m. along with authors Monica Floyd and John Stamp to talk about being an indie writer. It was a fun panel.

I had an amazing time and meet some cool new folks as well as catching up with friends. I hope they will be able to do another Savannah Quill festival. There's a lot of potential here.

I had also planned to head down I-95 about 99 miles to Kingsland, Georgia to tour the Stage 9 sets where Starship Farragut and Star Trek Continues were filmed. I love the sets and was looking forward to spending time visiting. Alas, as happens, things got in the way that kept me away from touring that grand ol' ship again. To those who were able to make it down for the open house, I hope you had a great time. I am loving seeing all of the photos posted.

Bobby

Click Read More... to see additional photos.


Click on images for a larger view.



I got to pet a pet monkey.

With SQ head honcho, Adam Besser.

My table

My badge

With Author Winfield H. Strock III

Advertisement banner

View from my table.

Panels

View from the panel stage

Chilling with my books.






No comments: