Monday, October 8, 2018

THE WRAP UP-- ATLANTA COMIC CONVENTION OCTOBER 7TH SHOW!


As always, I had a great time at the Atlanta Comic Convention. This event is held four times a year, this one on Sunday, October 7, 2018 in Atlanta, GA. The con runs from 11 am - 5 pm.

ACC is always a fun time for me. I have been at this show since the beginning, 24 or 25 years ago and have only missed a handful in that time. Wes and Dave Tillander put on a fun day with interesting guests and vendors with great bargains. This is a great place to shop for comics, toys, and other collectibles.

Sadly, I did not get a lot of photos this time out, including none of me at my table.

The next Atlanta Comic Convention will be held on Sunday, December 16, 2018.

Learn more about ACC here and join them on Facebook.

Bobby


 


No comments: