Friday, October 12, 2018

[updated with in store date] I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!


This one has been in the pipeline for a few years. I'm excited to see it moving forward and I'll post more details as soon as I have them. Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar is based on the old time radio show of the same name.

COMING SOON: Brand new Johnny Dollar! Plus an exclusive moonstonebooks.com HC with the bonus feature reprinting the long out of print Johnny Dollar 48pg comic!

A note from editor Tommy Hancock:
"To say this book was a labor of love would be understating it for me, and like most projects that are such, this one encountered road blocks and detours, but is finally on its way. Thanks to Gary Phillips, Barry Reese, Joshua M. Reynolds, Ron Fortier, Eric Fein, Joe Gentile, Bobby Nash,
Douglas Klauba, Adam Shaw (whose work will be seen on another edition of this book), and others, YOURS TRULY, JOHNNY DOLLAR is on its way from Moonstone!

The stories in this volume are top notch and this is a bucket list item for me, so it means a lot to me that all involved have weathered the years it has taken to get it out. And I feel like the story I wrote for this one is one of my best to date. But of course, I'm a fan...of Johnny's, not of mine."

More on this as we get closer. Gonna push the heck out of this.

My story in this collection is titled "The Girl’s Best Friend Matter" and it finds Johnny on the trail of jewel thieves who are after the most precious of treasures.

Stay tuned for more details as I get them.

Bobby

UPDATE:

YOURS TRULY, JOHNNY DOLLAR
A pulpy old time radio anthology
Moonstone Books  - www.moonstonebooks.com
COMING FEBRUARY 2019!

For the first time EVER, BRAND NEW STORIES of the “man with the action-packed expense account”! One of classic Radio's most beloved detectives makes his way to prose in Moonstone's YOURS TRULY, JOHNNY DOLLAR! This thrilling collection features today’s top authors, including Anthony Award winning Author Gary Phillips, putting Johnny in the crosshairs of all kinds of danger, dames, and dark deeds! More stories by: Tommy Hancock, Joe Gentile, Ron Fortier, Eric Fein, Bobby Nash, Josh Reynolds, & Barry Reese. Cover art by Douglas Klauba. Edited by Tommy Hancock. Trade paperback, 232 pages, 6” x 9”, $15.95

Bobby's story is titled "The Girl’s Best Friend Matter" and it finds Johnny on the trail of jewel thieves who are after the most precious of treasures.

No comments: