Wednesday, June 27, 2018

ANOTHER 5 STAR REVIEW FOR THE JOY OF JOE!


WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! A huge THANK YOU to Rev. Aaron *Brother Head* Moss for his 5 STAR (wishes he could give it more) Amazon review of The Joy of Joe: Memories of America's Movable Fighting Man from Today's Grown-Up Kids. You can own your very own copy of The Joy of Joe too. Get it here. G.I. Joe would approve!

"Wish I could give it more than 5 stars. EXCELLENT book! Yo Joe! Man... I have to say... this book is FANTASTIC. I've talked with Jim on my G.I. Joe: A Real American Headcast podcast, and he was telling me how good the stories were, how talented the writers in this are... Boy, did he undersell it. Whether you like the original Joe, the Adventure Team era, or like me, the Real American Hero version, this book has a story for you. These talented writers reliving their past and basically, as the title say the joy of Joe, wow.... that's all I can really say. Stories in here made me laugh, made me miss my old Joes, made me think, and a couple even choked me up. My biggest complaint about this book... Not nearly long enough. Seems like I just started it and it was over. Here's to hoping for a sequel. Maybe The Joy of Jane. 8) Anyone that likes any version of G.I. Joe or just likes hearing damn good stories, needs to check this book out. I don't often re-read books (just due to time), but I may have to re-read this one soon. Left me with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. The song? G.I. Joe, a Real American Hero, G.I Joe is there..... Anyways... stop reading reviews and get this book. Yo Joe!"

Thanks again, Rev.

Bobby

No comments: