Saturday, June 16, 2018

DON'T CRY OVER SPILLED TEA... UNLESS YOU SPILL IT ON YOUR LAPTOP!

Spilled tea on my laptop last night. Ugh. However, thanks to some minor miracle, I was able to get the laptop dried out. The internal modem couldn't connect to wi-fi all day until just minutes ago so that's something. It's slow, but at least it's connected. I can still open writing docs and the flash drive is readable on all but one USB port. So, as things go, it could be worse. Keys are a bit sticky so I will have to clean them too.

I need to remind myself to keep drinks further from the laptop than I had them before although, hopefully, the domino effect that caused this comedy of errors is not likely to happen again.

Then again, the way my luck has been running, who knows.

Oh, well, enough feeling sorry for myself. There are words to be written so I'm off to write.

Bobby

No comments: