Thursday, January 16, 2014

WORKIN' IN THE COAL MINE...

Art: Jamie Chase
Operation: Silver Moon
Bonus Page
Okay, not really. Writing is a lot safer that that, but I thought it made a good title. For those reading this that don't know it's a song title, thanks for making me feel old. HA! HA!

I managed to get some work down today, including some late night work on getting the Operation: Silver Moon graphic novel formatted and drooling over Rick Johnson's beautiful artwork.. More details on that project are coming soon, I promise. The finish line is in sight. At right is one of the bonus pages from the book showing how we go from script to art.

I also added some wordage to Ghost Gal and talked with my Ghost Gal cohorts on some character bits, which was fun. I always enjoy my chats with Michael and Alexandra. I also received some possible good news on an acting role. Can't say much more than that, but fingers crossed.
Art: Rick Johnson

I think it's time for me to pack it in for the night.

Until tomorrow.

Keep writing.

Bobby


No comments: