Sunday, January 5, 2014

IT'S WORDSLINGING TIME!!!

I hope ol' Bashful Benjy won't mind me co-opting his battlecry.

Today was a good day for creative endeavors. I had a nice meal and story meeting with my friend, writer and New Legend Productions publisher, Mike Gordon today on a project we're working on together. We had a good time breaking down the story's plot and pacing. Sorry to be a tease, but there's no details on this project I can share at this time. I will say that it is not a comic book project.

After a fun chat with Mike over a Zaxby's lunch, I can home and dove back into work on Ghost Gal and words were indeed written. Hopefully, they'll make sense when I read them over in the morning. HA! HA!

I also heard that directors Jim O'Rear and Daniel Emery Taylor have whittled down the final edit on Fat Chance to just a few minutes over two hours. Look for Fat Chance on DVD in the near future. Until then, you can get your official Fat Chance T-Shirt here.

Well, I think it's time to push away from the keyboard for a bit and take a break.

Let's chat again tomorrow.

Bobby

No comments: