Monday, January 20, 2014

DOCTOR, DOCTOR, GIMME THE NEWS...

The 4th Doctor and "Bones" McCoy. These are MY Doctors
I love the fact that my two favorite cinematic doctors have birthdays today. Happy Birthday to Tom Baker (Doctor Who's 4th Doctor) who we recently saw reprise his role in the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special and the late DeForest Kelley (Star Trek's Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy). These are My Doctors.

He'll be better than he was before. Better. Stronger. Faster.
Also, one of my favorites from childhood, the Six Million Dollar Man weekly TV series began 40 years ago this past weekend, January 18th. That makes me feel old. I have recently enjoyed rewatching the series on DVD. It's still fun TV. The 1st episode was titled Population: Zero.

Cover Rough Sketch
Coming Spring 2014
Although it hasn't been released yet, Amazon already has a page set aside for the upcoming ebook novel release of SNOW FALLS, the first book of my new series featuring Abraham Snow.

There's not a lot of detail yet, but you can sign up to be notified when it's available. Check it out here.

Bobby

No comments: