Monday, February 27, 2012

I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!

Art: Rick Johnson
Writing comics is fun.


Had a busy day of writing today. Finished the 1st draft of a graphic novel script and sent it off to my writing partner for his approval. This has been a fun project and I'm excited for the day I can talk a little about it. I also received the final art on another comic project today as well. This one is called Operation Silver Moon by myself and Rick Johnson. It's a lot of fun and clocks in at 98 pages of story. First up is shopping it around to publishers. Fingers crossed.

I love it when projects come together.

Tomorrow, it's back to work on the two prose projects due next. The Domino Lady novel for Moonstone Books and a story for Pulp Obscura's The Cases of Major Lacy for Pro Se Press.

Busy days ahead.

And I couldn't be happier.

Bobby

No comments: