Thursday, February 23, 2012

TAPPING AWAY AT THE KEYBOARD...

I had a great writing day today. I wrote a couple thousand words of prose, kickstarting the Domino Lady novel for Moonstone Books into gear. Plus, I wrote 7 pages of a graphic novel script that is nearing the finish line. I can't disclose the title of that one yet, but when I can you'll hear it here first.

I ended the night reading over proofs for my story in the upcoming The Ruby Files anthology that is scheduled for a March release from Airship 27. Made some notes and sent it back to the designer for the final pass. I still have some interview questions to answer before calling it a night. What a fun, busy day.


So, how was your day?
 
Bobby

UPDATE: 1 a.m. - Interview questions answered. Whew. Long, but interesting interview. Will read over answers in the morning before sending them off. Now it's time for a little TV before bed.

2 comments:

-> Ray said...

Great news that the DL novel is coming along!

BobbyNash said...

Thanks, Ray. I'm excited. Domino Lady will be going up against gangsters, a hitman, and crooked politicians. Should be fun.

Bobby