Thursday, May 30, 2019

UNLOCKING THE MYSTERIES OF THE SWAMP...


"Sweet sketch of Swamp thing, and package art, from my friend Bobby Nash, he does great work, writing, art, he is really good!

Another satisfied customer. Thanks for the kind words, Nathan Hamilton. I'm glad you like it.

Just a reminder to all that I take commission requests. Check out the Art/Sketches/Commissions tab above for more details or PM me though social media. The envelop art is a bonus and there's only one way to get it. You can order a commission or any of my books direct from me through this site. I can accept Paypal or credit cards. I also have the Big Box O' Books promotion and I also do art commissions. Just let me know
what interests you and I'll get you a price.

Commissions are $20 + $4 shipping and handling (the Post Office raised the rates as of the last commission I sent out. Commissions will be much like the ones pasted above. They are drawn on a thick 6 3/4" x 10 1/2" board and shipped flat. Contact me through email (bobby@bobbynash.com) or social media to set up your own commissioned piece.

As always, thanks for your support.

Bobby




No comments: