Monday, May 6, 2019

SOME ART FOR TODAY...

I love to draw so I occasionally do sketches at conventions and events or if someone asks. In 2018, I opened up space for commissions. Commissions are $20 + $3 shipping and handling. They are drawn on a thick 6 3/4" x 10 1/2" board and shipped flat. Contact me through email (bobby@bobbynash.com) or social media to set up your own commissioned piece.

If you're interested in getting some box or envelope art of your own, there's only one way to do it. You can order any of my books direct from me through this site. I can accept Paypal or credit cards. I also have the Big Box O' Books promotion and I also do art commissions. Just let me know what interests you and I'll get you a price.



Here's a commission I finished today. This is Lari from my story, Samaritan. This is the first time I've drawn her in this form (sorry if it's a bit of a spoiler). I've actually got a sequel to Samaritan plotted out in my head. Hopefully, I can get it written soon. May 2019.

Want to read Samaritan? Only $0.99. Find it HERE.

I mailed a package today so you know what that means... It's Bobby's Box Art time! Today's box art features one of my all time favorite characters, CAPTAIN AMERICA and his mighty shield. A hearty salute to this amazing character.

Bobby

No comments: