Sunday, December 16, 2018

ATLANTA COMIC CONVENTION WRAP UP AND MEET THE MIDNIGHT MAN!


I headed out to the Atlanta Comic Convention today. This was my final show for 2018 and always a great way to end the con season. It was a fun day and I didn't take many photos.

The con started off a little slow for me today so I did some plotting and writing. Always hustling, right? The notes are in my hard to read handwriting, but got some good notes down on Hunter Houston: Horror Hunter and The Midnight Man, the 2nd book in the upcoming series from Falstaff Books.

Once the con picked up, I did a pretty decent day. I sold a few books, talked to some friends, met some cool new folks, and even bought a book for myself. All in all, it was another great day at the Atlanta Comic Convention. The next ACC will be on January 27, 2019. You can learn more about the con HERE.

Bobby

No comments: