Monday, August 20, 2018

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF BOBBY'S BOX ART!

I worked on a couple of commissions for customers who purchased Bobby's Big Box O' Books or ordered autographed copies of books direct from me. 

The first commission has Dave Stevens' The Rocketeer ready to take flight. The gun didn't quite come out right.

The second commission featured my buddy, Randy Bishop's The Hawk of New York from his comic book of the same name..

And since I mailed out some packages of books today so you know what that means... it's time for Bobby's Box Art! Of the 4 pieces I sketched today, I think Spider-Man came out the best. Deadpool is okay. The markers we're a bit too dark on Captain America and The Hulk though. Always a concern when drawing against a brown background. #amdrawing #amwriting #BobbysBigBoxOBooks

These are fun. I enjoy drawing them.

Bobby





No comments: