Tuesday, July 31, 2018

NEW ART!


I've added a few new commission pieces to the Art folder. I wanted to share them here as well.

Domino Lady ain't taking no gruff today. "BANG!" The title says it all, doesn't it?



On the image below, the customer asked me to do a self portrait so I did a writing play on Rockwell's artist self portrait. The mirror image is the dream: Best Selling Author of the Year (and minus 100 lbs or so). And then there's working toward the dream.I hope they like it.


Also, I mailed some packages today so you know what that means... it's box art time!

Here's the first of two: The Mighty (and worthy) Thor! "By Odin's Beard! Do Not Bend Yon Package!"


Here's the second of two: this package is under Loki's protection. Bend at the own risk.


I love doing these art pieces. If you like them and want some of your own, hit me up at a con and we'll see what I can do for you. Or, you can commission one directly through this site. Just email me at bobby@bobbynash.com and we'll work out the details. It's generally $10 + a couple $$$ for shipping.

Bobby



No comments: