Monday, October 31, 2016

THE COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN VISITS THE HOUSE OF HORRORS!


Instead of watching horror movies as a lead up to Halloween, I like to watch Halloween themed TV episodes. 

The Countdown To Halloween continues with FX: The Series' "House of Horrors" episode. A lot of homage to old horror flicks in this murder mystery episode from season 2. Fun stuff from a fun 90's show based on the FX movies. Special Effects Guru, Rollie Tyler, played by Cameron Daddo, finds himself mixed up in crime solving cases often, helping out the NYPD, the FBI, and old friends in trouble. Also starring Cristina Cox, Kevin Dobson, and a pre-Matrix Carrie-Anne Moss.

FX: The Series was a little bit movie magic and a little bit MacGyver, but it was fun TV.

I wasn't able to do as many Countdown To Halloween posts as I had originally hoped as life, work, and family got in the way, you know. I hope you've enjoyed the Halloween posts. I've had fun re-watching these shows.

Bobby

No comments: