Sunday, October 16, 2016

TODAY'S OFFICE...


Today's office. I'm back outside for another day in the fresh, allergen-filled air. It's a little humid outside and I'm a bit sweaty, but going to work out here with the laptop as long as I can stand it. I started a new medication from my Doctor and it has given me a headache, but I'm suffering through it to get some writing done.

Here are few fun posts I shared to social media this morning about writing--

Writing can be emotionally and physically draining at times, but I can't imagine doing anything else.
And always remember... The first rule of Write Club is... Don't talk. Write. 

I love looking through social media and seeing all of the amazing things my creative friends are doing. I am blessed to have such outstanding talent all around me. You all rock and I don't tell you often enough how much you all inspire me. Keep up the good work.

Always remember that tomorrow is another day. Who knows what cool adventure waits for us there?

Happy Sunday.


Bobby


No comments: