Monday, August 25, 2014

UPDATES...

I had a good writing day today.

I finished up a short story and sent it on ts way to the editors. Nothing more I can say about it as yet. I also did some work on a comic script as well. I capped the night off with a trip to the gym, something I've been doing the past 5 weeks. The ultimate goal is to lose some weight, which hasn't happened yet, but I have noticed that my clothes fit a bit better. And yes, I know the lack of weight loss is because muscle weighs more than fat. Just wanted to toss that out there because every time I say it, someone tells me that. Just trying to head it off at the pass.  :)

It was a good, long day, but I'm tired so I think it's time to push away from the computer for a bit and see what TV shows I've got sitting on the DVR.

Just a reminder that Dragon Con is coming up this week so I'll be out of regular contact from Thursday, August 28th through Tuesday, September 2nd. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload pics to Instagram from my crappy camera phone.

Bobby

No comments: