Thursday, August 14, 2014

BIRTHDAY BLUES? NOT GONNA HAPPEN AROUND HERE!

Art b y J.R. Mounts

Art by Mark Wright

Courtesy of Phantom Troublemaker
I have great creative friends. Check out the above two pieces of artwork sent my way today courtesy of J.R. Mounts and Mark Wright. Thanks, guys! I love 'em! By the way, I'm totally going to write these books now.  :)

I'd also like to thank everyone for the kind birthday wishes across the various social medias today. Although it was impossible to respond to all of them personally, I did read each and every one and they were all appreciated, each and every one.

Courtesy of Debra Patterson
Writing is such a solitary job and sometimes it is easy to forget how many people I know and interact with on a regular basis. Today was definitely a reminder. I love it.

I'm a very lucky boy.

Bobby

No comments: