Sunday, December 29, 2013

A FEW BITS OF INFORMATION… OR, WHAT ARE YOU UP TO, BOBBY NASH?

Starship Farragut
As the end of the year approaches, work continues on Ghost Gal. There’s still a ways to go, but the story is coming along nicely. If all goes as planned I’ll finish it in early January. Then I turn my attention to Operation: Silver Moon and Honey West/Domino Lady as well as a script for an upcoming Starship Farragut episode. Whew.

Tonight, I got to see Fabio Listrani's illustration for my story in the upcoming Zombies Vs. Robots: No Man's Land anthology and it's a beauty. I can't show that particular illustration yet, but I will share once IDW does. Look for this book in February.

You can learn more about Zombies Vs. Robots: No Man's Land here and here.

Deviant Pictures’ Daniel Emery Taylor and Jim O’Rear have announced that the rough cut for Fat Chance has been completed. Coming in at 2 hours and 25 minutes, it’s a bit long so now they have to go in and trim some scenes. Fingers crossed my scenes don’t all end up on the cutting room floor.

Learn more about Fat Chance here.
Also, if you want to sport a super cool Fat Chance T-Shirt, you can find them here.

I just started my rewatch of Arrow season 1. We’re discussing the show on the next episode of the Earth Station One podcast, recording Monday night. I love this show so it’s fun going back to the beginning.

One of the requests made recently when I asked what types of posts you’d like to see here was to show off some comic scripts. I’m working on a step by step how to that will be posted here soon, probably in January. Stay tuned. For now, here's a page of script from the Lance Star: Sky Ranger "One Shot!" comic I did with James Burns. Check it out here and here.

My convention set up
Oh, yeah, I also added a new convention to my 2014 schedule. Check out when I’ll be appearing in a city near you in the Appearances Tab above.

I should probably add sleep to my list of things to do as well, huh?

Happy New Year!

Bobby

No comments: