Saturday, December 28, 2013

YOU TAKE THE GOOD, YOU TAKE THE BAD...


The Car in question, my 2006 Equinox
Don't worry, I've no plans to break out into song. You're safe. HA!

The good news: a friend of mine thinks he can help me fix my car. HOORAY!!! The parts will run me around $300. That's the good news. The bad news: I don’t have $300. Typical, huh? That being said, if you've ever wanted to try one of my novels (especially Evil Ways, Deadly Games!, Earthstrike Agenda, Fight Card: Barefoot Bones, or Frontier as that money comes directly to me), doing so now would help me get back on the road and you would read something I
A Haunting We Will Go.
hope you’ll enjoy. Plus, I would greatly appreciate it.

Learn more about these books at http://BEN-Books.com, in the tabs above, and http://amazon.com/author/bobbynash

Sorry to sound like I'm begging.

Today, I'm settling in for some writing time. Yesterday wasn't nearly as productive as it should have been so I'm hoping to play catch up today. I need to get some good wordage down on Ghost Gal. Plus, Honey West/Domino Lady, Operation: Silver Moon, and Lance Star: Sky Ranger are still waiting in the wings. 2013 is going to end as busy as it began, which is good.
A honey of a team-up.

Have a great day, folks. Enjoy your last Saturday of 2013.

Happy New Year!

Bobby

No comments: