Thursday, December 26, 2013

AND THE WIND DOWN...

Christmas was a very low key affair for me this year, which was fine with me. Despite some good and interesting times, 2013 has not been one of my best years and I really wasn't in a festive mood so instead of my foul mood dampening everyone else's spirits, I stayed by myself. Or as close to it as I can get these days. 

I managed to squeeze in a little bit of work today, but for the most part it was a lazy, tired, boring day. I had a nice meal with my parents, which was nice, but other than that I didn't do too much, which was a nice change of pace. I capped the evening off with the Doctor Who Christmas Special and bid a fond farewell to departing Doctor, Matt Smith. It was a fun run and I'll miss him in the role, but I'm also excited for Peter Capaldi's tenure as The Doctor. Should be fun come August 2014.

As Christmas Day starts to wind down I think I'll read a bit, maybe watch some TV then call it a night then dive back into work tomorrow. There's still a lot of work ahead of me this last week of 2013. 

I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful holiday.

'night, all.

Bobby

No comments: