Sunday, January 29, 2023

LOOKING FOR MONSTERS? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED?


How gorgeous is this? Mechanoid Press Publishing's James Palmer shared the preliminary cover art for the upcoming League of Monsters anthology. It's beautifully illustrated by the award-winning Mark Maddox and will be winging its way to you soon-ish. I have a story in the anthology and it's going to be a fun one. Stay tuned for more details as I have them. #LeagueOfMonsters #ComingSoon

My story in League of Monsters is called "Sanctuary Moon" and plays with an idea I've had bouncing around in my brain for some time now. The idea was originally planned for the sequel to Operation: Silver Moon, but alas, that doesn't look to be happening so I used it here. Same universe, I guess.

Will keep you posted.

Bobby

No comments: