Wednesday, August 3, 2022

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! BOBBY NASH JOINS HAWK OF NEW YORK CREATIVE TEAM!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! I have joined my friend Randy L. Bishop's Hawk of New York comic book series from TimeBound Entertainment beginning with issue #8. Issue #7 is available now. Keep watching this space, www.bobbynash.com, and www.timebound.com for more details as we have them.

Resposting Randy L. Bishop: I am pleased to announce that issue 8 of The Hawk of New York ® has been scripted by none other than the award-winning author (Dark Horse, Moonstone, Ben Books, many more) Bobby Nash !! Production begins on this book immediately, with projected completion in December. If you've not got issue 7 yet, go HERE and Stay Vigilant!

I have known Randy for years and have greatly enjoyed his Hawk of New York comic series. Being invited to be part of crafting the next stage of this story is exciting. As an action-writer, this one hits on all cylinders for me, pun very much intended. Randy has created a fantastic character and world and I am having fun playing in it.

Stay tuned for more news to follow.

Bobby

Click for a larger view.




No comments: