Saturday, January 20, 2018

FEELING A BIT ARTSY...


I worked on a commission piece tonight featuring my favorite pulp adventuress, The Domino Lady. I'm not always thrilled with how I draw female character faces so I've been practicing. This one came out pretty good, I think. DL plays a mean game of dominoes. I left the commissioners name off.


And you know I can't send out a package without doodling on the envelope. The lady at the post office gets a kick out of them. The Flash is here to remind the Post Office to please do not send this envelope.

What do you think?

I love doing commissions. I don't get to do them as often as I'd like, but they're fun. If you're interested in one of your own, hit me up and we'll make it happen. Rates are pretty cheap, comparatively.

Click on the images above for a larger view.

Bobby

No comments: