Sunday, November 19, 2017

THE WRAP UP-- HEROES AND VILLAINS FANFEST 2017!


I had a fun time at Heroes and Villains Fanfest Atlanta. This is primarily an autograph show featuring guests from TV shows like Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Flash, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham, as well as wrestlers and other celebrities. 
Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards

Sadly, I didn't get to meet birthday girl, Ming Na Wen, but I did catch part of her panel. I also caught part of a Q and A with Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards. Also great catching up with Dmitri Walker, Drew Geraci, Wes Tillander, Marc Ballard, Christopher Collins, J.R. Mounts, Eric Dotson, Lee Jules, Rebecca Perry, Danny Hunter, Nick and Angela Mizgala, Melodie Goodwin, Lil' John and Patricia Nacinovic, Jeff Wiley, and my travel buddy, Mike Gordon. It was fun and a much needed day out of the house.

Bobby

Click Read More... to see more photos from the event.


I'm off to meet some Heroes & Villains.

Christopher Collins, J.R. Mounts, Lee Jiles, and Eric Dotson

Drew Geraci and his suit of Marvels

Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards


Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Ming Na Wen panel.



Ming Na Wen


No comments: