Monday, October 30, 2017

THE WRAP UP-- HALLOWCON 2017!


I had a fun weekend at HallowCon in East Ridge, Tennessee this weekend. My voice is still less than ideal so apologies to those who saw me for not being as talkative as I normally like to be. Big thanks to Joe for inviting me. He and his crew took great care of us and kept us fed. 

The Starship Farragut screening on Saturday was well attended and several DVDs found their way to good homes. The No SH#!  This just happened! panel was a wild time. None of had any idea what the topic was truly about so we winged it. There were a lot of laughs.

Starship Farragut screening
It was also great hanging with the other guests and attendees, including Jeremy Hicks, Kindra Sowder, D.A. Adams, Santiago Cirillo, Stephanie Osborn, KT Hunter, Tamara Lowry, and J.L. Mulvihill, who also celebrated her 28th wedding anniversary that same weekend and the con and her husband had a nice surprise for her. I'm sure there are others I am forgetting. No slight intended. My sickly brain, still recovering from allergies, simply doesn't remember.

I hope you all had a wonderful con. 

Bobby


Click Read more... to see more photos from the event...


Click images for a larger view.









No comments: