Thursday, May 25, 2017

TODAY'S OFFICE... HEY! WHO'S THE REAL VILLAIN HERE? (UPDATED)

Today's office... start of the writing day.
I'm enjoying another beautiful spring day here in sunny Georgia. Have to get in the outdoor office writing time in while I can. It's much to hot and humid to sit out here all day during the summer. Today, I'm seeing how Abraham Snow is going to get himself out of this jam I've put him in. Am I the villain here? :)  #amwriting 

Today's office... time to pack it up and head indoors.
I've reached that point in the evening where I can no longer work outside. The sun hits at just the right angle to make it hard to see the laptop clearly. Even the shade doesn't help. A good day of writing so far.still a bit more to do, but now it's break time. #amwriting 

No comments: