Wednesday, May 3, 2017

OPEN WRITING PROJECTS UPDATED!


I updated the ol' Open Writing Projects whiteboard this morning. That's the old one on the left and the new one on the right. As you can see, it's still pretty full. Even as I type this, I realize I forgot a project so I have to go add that now. The titles are blurred on purpose. Sorry, but some of these have not been announced yet.

I can give you a bit of a peek behind the secrecy. There are a couple of SNOW titles on the list. Already announced novels, Lance Star: Sky Ranger, Evil Intent, Nightveil, Deadly Deals!, and Blood Shot are on the list as well.

Evil Ways & Deadly Games! Sheriff Tom Myers is getting a stand-alone novella as well. If all goes well, it might go to series. This is a character near and dear to me and keeps reminding me he wants his own story. I plan to make that happen this year.

There's also a 4 novella series coming as well. More on that later.

The rest, well, let's just say I'm going to be busy. Heh.

Happy Reading!

Bobby

No comments: