Friday, March 14, 2014

EBOOKS TO THE LEFT OF ME... PAPERBACKS TO THE RIGHT...

And here I am, stuck in the library with you.

Now, how many of you are like me and can't hear that song without thinking about the movie Pulp Fiction?

I discovered that some ebooks are available this week that I worked on and I wanted to share some links.
As always, you can find links in the ebooks tab above.

IDW’s Zombies Vs. Robots: No Man’s Land ebooks now available. Includes a story by me called "The Wall."

Moonstone's multi-award nominated The Spider: Extreme Prejudice is now available as an ebook. Includes a story written by me called "Fear The Dark."

Plus, you can find ebook versions of Evil Ways, Deadly Games!, Earthstrike Agenda, Frontier, Samaritan, Fight Card: Barefoot Bones, and Snow Falls among others. Just click the ebooks tab for more.

Have a great weekend.

Happy Reading.

Bobby

No comments: